Clermount is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy and strives to keep your personal information secure. This policy covers the collection and use of information obtained through the websites on which this notice appears as well as the information we collect and process at the direction of our clients and through their use of our services. If you have questions or complaints regarding our privacy notice or practices, please contact us via one of the methods provided below
Personal Information Collected
Clermount collects personal information to provide outstanding customer service, operate the services we provide to clients and for marketing of our products and services.
Examples of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information such as name, email address, company, mailing/billing address, phone number
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences information such as marketing and contact preferences
We collect information in a variety of ways, such as when you:
- Correspond with us by phone or email
- Register to attend training
- Participate in surveys, evaluations, and promotions
- Join an email mailing list
- Request support for Clermount products
- Submit personal details through our websites
- Use our services
We also collect supplemental information from other sources, including:
- From third parties such as Clermount affiliates and partners
- From publicly available sources of information
- At conventions, trade events, and expos
- Use of Personal Information
When we collect your personal information, we may use it for:
- Providing you with information, goods, or services
- Promoting and marketing Clermount’s services
- Statistical and research purposes
- Your personal information is also used to provide you with information regarding your account and the products or services you purchase from Clermount. Collecting your personal information enables us to better understand your needs and interests, improves our service, and personalizes communications.
Cookies and Other Technologies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes.
Analytics / Log Files
Our websites and services gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This information is used to administer and improve performance, diagnose server problems, and to help ensure the security of our websites and services.
3rd Party Tracking
We use third-party cookies, web beacons, images and scripts from our partners and service providers to help us better manage content on our sites and track our marketing efforts.
Access to Information
Whenever we collect your personal information, we take steps to help ensure that it is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a public forum, or testimonial on our sites by contacting us via one of the methods listed in the contact section.
Clermount may send you information about your account, about the products and services you purchased, or to remind you about upcoming events that you have signed up for.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Our sites include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, their use of your information is governed by their respective privacy policies.
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blogs, contact us via one of the methods listed below.
With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us via one of the methods listed below.
Surveys and Contests
We may provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys or contests on our sites. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you.
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.